Leap Therapeutics (NASDAQ:LPTX) stock observed trading -63.21% off 52-week high price. On the other end, the stock has been noted 104.26% away from low price over the last 52-weeks. The stock disclosed a move of -43.17% away from 50 day moving average and -24.84% away from 200 day moving average. Moving closer, we can see that shares have been trading -50.10% off 20-day moving average. It has market cap of $34.46M.
On March 18, 2020, Leap Therapeutics (NASDAQ:LPTX) a biotechnology company focused on developing targeted and immuno-oncology therapeutics, notified changes to the Company’s Executive Leadership Team. All changes to the Board of Directors are effective immediately. Other management changes will take effect April 1, 2020, and include the following:
- Christopher K. Mirabelli, Ph.D., will be stepping down from his role as President and Chief Executive Officer. Dr. Mirabelli will continue to serve as the Chairman of Leap’s Board of Directors and provide ongoing leadership and guidance around the Company’s biomarker and research efforts.
- Douglas E. Onsi, Leap’s Chief Financial Officer, is being named President and Chief Executive Officer, while maintaining his current role. Mr. Onsi will also serve as a member of the Board of Directors.
- John Littlechild will be stepping down from Leap’s Board of Directors.
- Cynthia Sirard, M.D., Vice President, Clinical Research & Development, has been promoted to Chief Medical Officer.
- Mark O’Mahony, Vice President of Manufacturing, has been promoted to Chief Manufacturing Officer.
The USA based company Leap Therapeutics moved with change of -17.61% to $1.17 with the total traded volume of 369606 shares in recent session versus to an average volume of 934.92K. The stock was observed in the 5 days activity at -41.79%. The one month performance of stock was -49.13%. LPTX’s shares are at 51.95% for the quarter and driving a -45.07% return over the course of the past year and is now at 4.46% since this point in 2018. The average volatility for the week and month was at 28.10% and 17.37% respectively. There are 29.45M shares outstanding and 21.82M shares are floated in market.