News Spotlight: ThermoGenesis Holdings (NASDAQ:THMO)
ThermoGenesis Holdings (NASDAQ:THMO)changed 116.45% to recent value of $5. The stock transacted 5328854 shares during most recent day however it has an average volume of 150.98K shares. It spotted trading -28.57% off 52-week high price. On the other end, the stock has been noted 206.75% away from the low price over the last 52-weeks.
On March 24, 2020, ThermoGenesis Holdings (NASDAQ:THMO) a market leader in automated cell processing tools and services in the cell and gene therapy field, declared financial and operating results for the year ended December 31, 2019 and provided a corporate strategic update.
Key 2019 Achievements:
- Net revenues for 2019 increased to $13.0 million, up 35% compared to 2018.
- Gross profit for 2019 was $5.7 million, an increase of 156% compared to 2018.
- Operating expenses were $10.4 million, a decrease of 77% as compared to 2018.
- Completed the commercial launch of the AXP® II System, an automated, fully closed cell separation system upgraded from the market-leading AXP System, for the advanced isolation, collection and storage of hematopoietic stem cell concentrates from cord blood and peripheral blood.
- Announced that long-time customer, CBR®, America’s largest cord blood bank, transitioned to the AXP II System.
- Announced that Cordlife, a leading cord blood bank in Asia, signed a strategic agreement to start transitioning to the AXP II System
- Received Health Canada approval of the Company’s PXP system for automated processing of bone marrow cells at the point-of-care. Entered into strategic supply agreement with Orthohealing Center Management to provide PXP® System to Orthohealing Method’s™ network physician members.
- Completed the commercial launch of the X-Series® cell processing products and reagents, key components of the Company’s CAR-TXpress™ large scale cell manufacturing platform.
- Completed the validations of system performance for the X-Series products from two prestigious academic medical centers at Duke University School of Medicine and University of North Carolina.
- Entered an exclusive global supply agreement with Corning Incorporated under a five-year, renewable supply agreement for the X-Series product line and received $2 million upfront exclusivity fee.
- Formed a new joint venture with HealthBanks Biotech (USA) named ImmuneCyte Life Sciences (ImmuneCyte), to develop a proprietary immune cell banking service, leveraging ThermoGenesis’ CAR-TXpress cell processing platform. The joint venture, of which the Company owns 20% of the equity, received a $3 million equity investment.
- Completed name change from Cesca Therapeutics Inc. to ThermoGenesis Holdings, reflecting the Company’s new strategic focus on being an automated cell processing tools and services provider in the cell and gene therapy field.
THMO has a gross margin of 42.30% and an operating margin of -72.10% while its profit margin remained -90.00% for the last 12 months. Its earnings per share (EPS) expected to touch remained -291.70% for this year.
The company has 3.96M of outstanding shares and 3.87M shares were floated in the market. According to the most recent quarter its current ratio was 2 that represents company’s ability to meet its current financial obligations. The price moved ahead of 55.96% from the mean of 20 days, 18.41% from mean of 50 days SMA and performed 26.50% from mean of 200 days price. Company’s performance for the week was 138.10%, 9.65% for month and YTD performance remained 13.64%.