SSR Mining Inc. (NASDAQ:SSRM) stock observed trading -20.70% off 52-week high price. On the other end, the stock has been noted 71.11% away from low price over the last 52-weeks. The stock disclosed a move of 0.32% away from 50 day moving average and -1.82% away from 200 day moving average. Moving closer, we can see that shares have been trading 20.77% off 20-day moving average. It has market cap of $1.90B.
On April 14, 2020, SSR Mining Inc. (NASDAQ:SSRM) release first quarter 2020 operating results at our three mines.
First Quarter 2020 Operating Highlights
- Robust quarterly production: Produced over 107,000 consolidated gold equivalent ounces from our three operations during the first quarter.
- High-grade production at Seabee: Produced 29,521 ounces of gold as mill feed grade exceeded 10 g/t gold with recovery of 98.1% for a strong start to the year. Mill throughput exceeded 1,050 tonnes per day during January and February.
- Delivering at Marigold: Produced 58,448 ounces of gold as the mine stacked 5.0 million tonnes of ore at a gold grade of 0.30 g/t. Total material mined was 20.3 million tonnes, continuing to demonstrate strong and efficient operating practices.
- Consistent operating metrics at Puna: Steady state mill throughput and silver feed grade and recovery lead to 1.8 million ounces of silver produced during the quarter. Mill throughput averaged 4,300 tonnes per day up until the temporary suspension of operations on March 20.
- Temporary suspension of operations at Puna and Seabee: Announced temporary suspension of operations at Puna and Seabee in response to the COVID-19 pandemic. Marigold has experienced only minor impacts from the pandemic and continues normal operations at this time.
In this challenging global environment, our focus, above all else, has been the health and safety of our employees and stakeholders, said Paul Benson, President and CEO. The operations produced over 107,000 gold equivalent ounces for an outstanding start to the year as the suspension of operations at Puna and Seabee occurred late in the quarter. We continue to closely monitor local and national developments in each of the countries in which we operate, with our overarching priorities being the well-being of our people and a continued focus on long-term shareholder value. The Canada based company SSR Mining Inc. moved with change of -1.91% to $15.4 with the total traded volume of 1915855 shares in recent session versus to an average volume of 1.75M. The stock was observed in the 5 days activity at 14.75%. The one month performance of stock was 38.24%. SSRM’s shares are at -11.44% for the quarter and driving a 25.77% return over the course of the past year and is now at -20.04% since this point in 2018. Right now the stock beta is 0.48. The average volatility for the week and month was at 8.23% and 14.61% respectively. There are 123.07M shares outstanding and 123.02M shares are floated in market.